Washington Washington, DC 20001
Job Title: DevOps Architect
Location: Washington, DC - 20001
Duration: TP or FTE: Anything will work
About Our Client: Our Client a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
The Technical Architecture Specialist is the technical expert centered on a Cloud and DevOps technology, technologies or a portfolio of Cloud hosted applications. Coordinate with other parties in setting the technical approach, direction and implementation for work.
- Good understanding of the DevOps process and tools.
- Ensure Clients requirements are supported by the DevOps technical architecture,
- Assist in development of overall system technical architecture - including software and hardware.
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change request impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product execution as required.
- Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
- Help Define DevOps pipeline for the application patterns and help establish the Pipeline.
- Able to manage TFS build, release functions.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Masters.
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in establishing cloud migration practice and supporting DevOps pipelines.
- Cloud or DevOps Certification
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills: both written and spoken
- Strong experience in establishing cloud and devops Technical Requirement and able to communicate what is required.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC process and Agile programming
- Strong understanding of software project release automation.
- Experience supporting DevOps CI/CD process.
- Experience with the TFS and associated toolset.
- Good understanding and troubleshooting skills for Build and scripting.
- Very good experience with AWS and Azure services
- Understanding of security in cloud services
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570