Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Alpharetta GA - 30004
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Linux (CentOS/Amazon Linux) system engineering expertise
- Configuration management systems
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker / Rancher / Kubernetes / AWS ECS
- Networking knowledge (AWS VPC experience is a plus)
- In depth knowledge of AWS IAM Policy Construction / Management
- High-availability approaches including load balancing, dynamic scaling, and capacity planning
- Experience with Jenkins 2.0 for Pipeline construction
- Experience using metrics and monitoring to ensure customer SLA objectives are met
- Experience operating Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Compute, Azure) and their PaaS based components (Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, RDS, etc.)
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Dynatrace or Wily.
- Excellent written communication, problem solving, and process management skills
- Has worked in an Agile development environment
- Maven / Gradle / NPM
- Grunt / Gulp / Webpack
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 702-827-0376