Alpharetta, Georgia, US Alpharetta, GA 30022
Job Title: AWS DevOps
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia, US
Job Type: Full Time/Perm
Duration: Full Time/Perm
What Are The Nice-To-Have Skills?
- DevOps Engineers experienced with AWS, Cloud, Containers and Kubernetes in a Reactive environment.
- Systems modernization experience is a huge plus, particularly in migrating apps from legacy to modern containers. Position Location: Alpharetta, Georgia office onsite, not a remote or telecommuting position.
- The team is seeking someone that has worked with AWS, Containers and Cloud, can pick up new applications or DevOps.
Summary Of This Role:
- We are looking for Sr DevOps Engineer(s) with experience creating and managing frameworks that will help building CI/CD/CT pipelines to enable application deployments in our AWS environments. A Sr Engineer is someone who can develop significant features of a Dev Ops Framework from ideation thru production rollout.
- Role involves hands-on development, testing and fielding questions from stakeholders from Technical Leaders. A successful Sr. Dev Ops Engineer would have a deep understanding of systems, data structures, modern scripting and enterprise level languages as well as open source tools that can and should be leveraged to solve problems. In this role, you will work on products that involve Jenkins, Groovy, Git, Docker, Terraform, Chef or Ansible, to name a few.
- Candidate is expected to own all technology aspects of the product – including Dev Ops aspects, CI/CD, and Platform - leveraging the self-service tools made available by Cloud Engineering Teams. The candidate will be leading other highly skilled developers and QA professionals with different skillsets in an Agile environment.
- Prior experience in scripting using Groovy, Python, Ruby or Shell Scripts., administering Java and web workloads in cloud environments, creating solutions to automate workload deployments and easing developer/tester experiences, introducing concepts such as chaos engineering and others is highly desirable.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Moin Khan