San Jose San Jose, CA 95110
Job Title : DevOps Engineer
Location : San Jose, CA -0 95110
Hire Type : Long Term Contract
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-¬ based systems administration skills in AWS/Azure or Virtualized environment
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, Powershell etc.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Container/Micro-services), with a preference for AWS & Azure services, specifically, EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53, Vnet etc.
- Experience with configuration management automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Saltstack), with a preference for Saltstack.
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies, working in small teams, continuous integration and delivery
- Establish environmental standards and procedures and ensure configurations are properly documented. Oversee routine hardware and software server audits. Maintain production change control schedule and participate in change controls as required.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Windows environments (IIS, security, virtualization, etc.)
- Participate in on-¬ call rotation
- Experience with architecting, designing and coordinate implementation of virtualization
- enhancements to improve the reliability and performance of the system
- Proven experience hosting applications on AWS and Azure
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes cluster deployment and integration.
- Familiarity with open source monitoring tools
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Artifactory and Perforce).
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com ; 678-819-8518
Yamini: email@example.com ; 678-203-2377