DevOps Lead Engineer
Celebration Celebration, FL 34747
Job Title: DevOps Lead Engineer
Location: Celebration, FL - 34747
Duration: 6 – 12 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Project Methodology: Working experience in Agile delivery model Kanban or Scrum.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform and AWS
- Must have expertise to build DevOps pipelines for database and microservices deployments
- Good experience on Jenkins, Packer, Docker, Artifactory, SonarQube
- Should have good knowledge on atleast one security tools such as AppScan
- Must have knowledge on Monitoring tools such Prometheus / Grafana and Logging tools such ELK
- Has some experience with Spinnaker, Hashicorp Consul and Hashicorp Vault
- Execute the automated or manual processes and procedures required build and deploy the release into the target environment
- Ensure back-up procedures are available, in case of need to roll-back the deployment and return to the previous state (in case of deployment failure)
- Tools Implementation: Implementation of tools aiding Continuous integration and Continuous deployment. At least implementation of one mature CI/CD pipeline.
- Configuration Management: Writing custom scripts/modules for Terraform / Ansible. Editing of modules for provisioning environment in cloud.
- Experience in Deployment management (On premise and Cloud) using scripts as well with Automated deployment tool.
- Well versed in scripting languages such as shell/python.
- Containers: Writing Docker file, creating and committing custom images, networking, volumes and port mapping.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org