Developer - Business Intelligence
Malvern Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Developer - Business Intelligence
Location: Malvern, PA - 19355
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Malvern, PA has a long term (6+ month) contract role available to assist on an International UX Project.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- The person in this role will assist the sales reporting team in automating a portfolio of existing reports in the AWS cloud environment.
- Collaborates with data reporting teams, business intelligence strategy through the automation of reports using cloud-enabled tools - RedPoint, DataMeer, and Tableau.
- Coordinates with internal IT partners and developers to generate and automate consistent, accurate, and meaningful reports from complex datasets for internal clients in sales and strategy/development.
- College degree in computer science, software engineering, management information systems with 8-10 years of relevant experience in business intelligence technologies.
- Should have experience in data warehouse design and operational support, scrum/Kanban environment desired, relational and dimensional data modeling - metadata/master data management strategies.
- Should have knowledge on AWS technologies - EMR/Hadoop, RedPoint, DataMeer, tableau server.
- Should have excellent technical and communication skills both – written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577
Joe @ email@example.com - 678-250-9919