Developer Support Engineer - Mid
San Mateo San Mateo, CA 94404
Job Title: Developer Support Engineer - Mid
Location: San Mateo, CA - 94404
Duration: 12+ Months
Be part of an exciting team creating cool things from the ground up utilizing the latest technologies enabling gaming experience at a whole new level. You will be part of a team that creates content, analyzes numbers, deploys software using CI/CD methods, and just has fun getting things done.
- Collaborate with Dev Ops, Dev and QA to support, automate and streamline processes.
- Coordinate releases across multiple interconnected and disperse applications.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations of Cloud Services infrastructure.
- Provide resolutions by executing quick fixes or proactively identifying and solving problems with existing systems or processes.
- Support of Operations, Release Management, IT and Development
- Experience working on Akamai CND Platform including Kona Site Defender.
- Expertise with Linux with Amazon Linux, Red hat, CentOS, Ubuntu and containers technologies such Docker/Kurbenetes.
- Strength with Amazon Web Services, command line tools and console as well using APIs.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, MongoDB, SQL, etc.
- Application performance monitoring using open source tools such Nagios, Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana as well Grafana.
- Understanding of the OSI Model/Networking, AWS VPC concepts that includes peering, security groups, and network ACLs.
- Having a security mindset and understanding of DevSecOps is critical to ensuring the security of infrastructure.
- Scripting with PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby or bash.
- Release Management/Project Management experience.
- Cloud-deployed technologies like Hashi Terraform/ AWS CloudFormation is nice to have.
- Experience with GIT based technologies such GitLab, GitHub, or bitbucket and understanding branching methods.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Liam : Liamr@askstaffing.com - 415-226-0201