Development / Manufacturing Engineer (Technical Lead)
Irwindale Irwindale, CA 91706
Job Title: Development / Manufacturing Engineer (Technical Lead)
Location: Irwindale, CA -91706
Duration: Full Time Position
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Lead component development activities within New Product Development projects
- Work with our Supply Base to provide metals components and sub-assemblies that meet established cost, quality, and performance requirements.
- Provide project planning, design support, process development knowledge, and qualification / validation / stabilization execution.
- Utilize their prior work experience, Design for Manufacturing & Assembly (DFMA) techniques, Lean Six Sigma process knowledge, and the Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) tool to drive the product design to its most efficient outcome.
- Have significant experience with several of the following metal processing technologies like Swiss Screw Machining, Metal Injection Molding, Stamping, Milling, Welding, Powdered Metal Forming, Sintering, Heat Treatment, etc.
- 4-year degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum of (5) years of work experience in manufacturing process development or operations is required.
- Prior experience with Metal component manufacturing processes is required
- Application of statistical analysis techniques are required (Design of Experiments, Process Stability / Control / Capability methods, etc.)
- Development and Application of gauging techniques and subsequent Measurement Systems Analyses (G&RR) is required.
- Prior experience in New Product Development, Project Management, and Risk Management experience is preferred.
- Experience within a medical device production environment or other regulated environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with Design for Manufacturing & Assembly (DFMA) and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) is preferred.
- Experience with tooling design / build of metal injection molding, stamping, or machining processes is preferred.
- Experience with Process Excellence Six Sigma, Green Belt or Black Belt is preferred.
- Knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5) is preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com ; 415-200-4127