Lawrenceville Lawrenceville, GA 30045
Job title: Diesel Mechanic
Location: Lawrenceville, GA - 30045
About Client: Our client is an award winning transportation department.
- Our client is looking for a diesel mechanic, for their school bus maintenance shops.
- This is a long-term contract position, with a possibility to convert.
- Our client is an award winning transportation department and is looking for mechanics who have experience with bus or large truck repair and maintenance.
- This is a 40 hour work week, with no weekends or overnight shifts. There are great benefits available, including 21 days PTO.
Duties and Requirements:
- Body systems and special equipment.
- Diesel engines.
- Drivetrain (to include automatic transmission)
- Brakes (air and hydraulic)
- Suspension and steering
- Electrical and electronic systems
- Air conditioning systems and controls
- School bus maintenance
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA)
- Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Personal Tools and Toolbox
- 21 days PTO
- 3 days sick leave
- The company paid medical benefits.
- 5 or more years experience with bus or large truck mechanic.
- Diesel maintenance experience.
- ASE certification is a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
If you are interested, please reply back with the latest copy of your resume in WORD format. Even if you are not available, please don't hesitate to pass this email on to them, if you can refer anyone that would be a good fit, we offer REFERRAL BONUS if I end up placing a candidate you refer.
Henry @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-487-8567