Digital Circuit Designer Engineer
Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI 49501
Job Title: Digital Circuit Designer engineer
Location: Grand Rapids, MI -49501
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Lead digital circuit designer capable of detailed design and documentation, designing to industry standards, and performing in a team environment.
- Responsibilities for component level design schematic capture, and layout review of digital circuitry.
- Participation in proposal efforts, plans and testing procedures.
- Interfacing with customers with minimal oversight from senior personnel.
- Mentoring of junior personnel.
- Leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Knowledge of principles and design applications.
- Experience in board-level digital circuit design using microprocessors, DDR3 or DDR4 memory, flash memory, Gigabit Ethernet, and PCIe.
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating technical issues with peers.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong skills in mathematics.
- Professional, post-academia or graduate experience with digital design.
- Experience in signal integrity simulation.
- Experience in power integrity simulation.
- Experience in channel simulation of 5+ Gbps serial links.
- Familiarity with the Mentor Graphics schematic and circuit layout CAD package.
- Familiarity with OrCAD PSPICE or LT Spice, Mathcad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra@ email@example.com ; Direct: 415-200-4129