Digital Press Operator
Albuquerque, New Mexico, US - 87106 Albuquerque, NM 87106
Job Title: Digital Press Operator
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, US - 87106
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months To Possible Extension
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- 3rd Shift (11pm to 7am)
- Make instructional booklets in a digital and mechanical environment.
- Ensure high quality and process standards are being met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Counts/bands small bundles.
- Uses guillotine cutter.
- Operates digital printers.
- Operates finishing equipment.
- Performs basic computer operations.
- Supplies stocking.
- Interacts with customers.
- Performs machine maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
- Must have minimum six months’ related experience with computer operation such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet Explorer.
- Must have basic computer skills including electronic mail and word processing.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be process- and detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter