Director of Finance FP
Oakland Oakland, CA 94609
Job Title: Director of Finance – FP&A - Healthcare
Location: Oakland, California - 94609
Duration: 2+ Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Demonstrate the strategic development, implementation, integration and maintenance of all financial/analysis functions, diverse reporting/data systems affiliates operational budgeting, productivity, long range capital/ business planning, cost accounting, decision support and software, service line analysis.
- Supports the team in achieving department, long-term direction of the organization through strategy development and enhancement of accurate financial planning by advising management on the interpretation of complex financial information in decision making process.
- Collaborate with senior management, medical staff leadership , and community physician leaders chief financial officer and maintain effective relationships.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate to recognize the impact of financial data on the business as a whole and on individual departments through building internal reporting systems to facilitate reporting.
- Manage and upgrades budget software of finance/IT/management by implementing upgrade plans and execute timely operational and capital budgets and packages for various audiences - Senior Leadership , managers and Board of directors
- Responsible to identify and evaluate potential acquisitions, investments, divestments and conduct due diligence for acquisition and partnership projects.
- Supports and conducts financial analyses to monitor performance against budget, labor productivity, benchmarking analyses, and Service Line profitability
- Develop data management and reporting tools to assist departments, service lines, and practices improved management of resource planning and utilization
- Performs specific operational management review and financial assessment of proposed changes to existing clinical and operational activities through assigning governance councils or planning committees.
- Assists with performing meetings of the board of directors regarding issues related to strategic, financial, budget or capital plans and produces concise and recommendations .
- Foster staff development by providing exposure to healthcare operations and attendance at workshops/conferences as required.
- Support data on the effective use of the information and on its system limitations with the strategic planning staff to develop forecasts and financial plans related to new business opportunities.
- Maintain processes to monitor budget vs actual and to evaluate variances and business drivers
- Must have Master’s degree in hospital/healthcare or business administration with 5 years of equivalent experience in clinical, budgeting and decision support , strategy development and business analysis
- Should have knowledge on customer service, project management , and strategic planning skills financial terminology
- Expertise in physician group and/or hospital product line development is highly desirable
- Must be very proficient with MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Should have strong communicate skills, written and verbal
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Pearl @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9917
Regina @ email@example.com - 678-310-2892