Disaster Recovery Coordinator Data Center
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title: Disaster Recovery Coordinator – Data Center
Location: Chicago, Illinois - 60601
Duration: 8+ Months (Potential for Extension)
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Coordinate recovery activities across infra and application team and making sure things are aligned as the business functions are resumed within a defined timeframe so that amount of loss can be minimized.
- Plan for the stricken facilities to be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
- Assist with overall disaster recovery plans (design, development, maintenance, and exercising) for each functional area of the organization.
- Support procedures for restoring key organization resources for the continuation of critical business processes.
- Experience in IT, disaster recovery, business continuity software.
- Experience in developing cross-functional, peer relationships, crisis management or alternatively commensurate work experience is required.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Prior Project Management experience including, but not limited to facilitating group discussions, training, awareness meetings and exercise scenarios would be a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: email@example.com - 678-203-2372