Disaster Recovery Specialist
Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Disaster Recovery Specialist
Location: Atlanta, Georgia - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The Disaster Recovery (DR) Specialist supports the achievement of departmental and company goals related to IT disaster recovery strategy, planning, and testing.
- This resource is responsible for assisting IT delivery teams to design, implement, and document their DR solutions for critical applications utilizing both physical recovery and cyber recovery plans.
- Responsible for working with delivery teams on assessment, design, methods, educating best practices, and fostering a positive relationship to improve their DR posture.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, be an excellent and open communicator, and be an outstanding collaborator.
- Thorough knowledge and / or working experience in the service provider space of a national communications Multiple-System Operator (MSO).
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience comprising the ability to author and style presentations, insert graphics, etc.
- Experience using Remedy or similar trouble-ticketing system.
- Experience with specific DR-industry tools. Administrator-level experience with tools is additionally preferred
- DR-related credentials/certifications.
- PMI PMP certification.
- Experience with Cloud solutions (e.g., AWS and Microsoft Azure).
- Past experience in IT Network Operations.
- Previous database experience.
- Information security background
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh