Docker L3 Containerization/ Windows 10
New Orleans New Orleans, LA 70112
Job Title: Docker L3 Containerization/ Windows 10
Location: New Orleans, TX - 70112
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Must Have Docker certifications
- Docker (Pri)
- DevOps (Must)
- Web Based Applications (Must)- these are the applications getting containerized developed on PHP, Java, Python, C++ etc.
- CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins and Gitlabs.
- Manage Twist lock for container security.
Scope: Refer Section 2.0 and 2.1 in the Container Support Proposal
- ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to
- Requirement gathering
- Perform requirement analysis
- Design and Plan Containers Solutions
- Troubleshooting technical issues during build/configuration
- Provide Solution for escalated calls
- Defining processes and ensuring that the processes are adhered to
- Oversees and is responsible for successful completion of Installation, configuration and migration
- Understanding of Multi-geo DC environment
- Working Knowledge of complete containers ecosystem
- Improves and maintains customer satisfaction
- Testing / Auditing/processes as required from time to time
- Identify Skill gaps and plan for training / knowledge updating
- Perform H/W & performance tuning
- Vendor co-ordination & followup
Technical Requirements - L3 + Below:
- Expertise in one or more Linux fllavors like Redhat, SUSE, Ubuntu etc.
- Working Knowledge of Public cloud (AWS/Azure) , Private Cloud (Openstack)
- Good to have servers hardware knowledge like HP Blades/proliant/Rack Mount, IBM, Dell x86 Servers etc.
- Understanding of SAN and Network
- Good Knowledge on virtualization platforms like KVM, XEN, VMware, Hyper-V
- Good knowledge on Software Defined Network concept
- Good knowledge on Software defined storage concept
- Knowledge of AD or LDAP environment
- Exposure to at least one CaaS Platform like Docker EE,Mesosphere DC/OS, VMWare PKS, IBM ICP etc.
- Experinced in Container Orchestartion like Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm etc.
- Planning and designing Container/CaaS platform
- Experience in building and implementing containers based solutions and related ecosystem
- Planning and Designing End to End Container Platform solutions using Docker EE/Mesosphere DC/OS/VMware PKS, IBM ICP etc.
- Planning and designing Low level Design around Containers
- Planning and designing High level Design around Containers
- Planning and Designing Container Platform Solution on Public Cloud Container platform like AWS ECS/EKS and Azure ACS/AKS
- Planning and designing Container Monitoring and Logging Solution like Dynatrace, Sysdig, Co-scale,App Dynamics, ELK, Promethus etc.
- Planning and Designing Container Security Solution like Aquasec, Twistlock etc.
- Planning and Designing of Persistent storage solution for Container Platform like Portworx, StorageOS, Hevdig etc.
- Planning and Designing of Application migrations from Virtual Machine to Containers
- Planning and Designing of Container platform for different uses cases like Devops, Microservices, Bigdata, IoT etc.
- Good Experience in testing distributed systems with ability to unearth defects in any layer/component of distribution
- Good Knowledge on Devops tools and process like Jenkin/Git/Maven
- Server Migration planning for P2P, P2V,V2V
- Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning
- Installation, configuration and management of Containers platform
- Advance Workflow Automation in Containerize environment
- Configuring Container Security baseline
- Writing scripts to acomplish workflow automation
- Troubleshooting Hardware and container related issue
- Capacity planning and fine tune system for optimal performance
- BOM finalization for Containers platform
- Performance Management & fine tuning
- Integration and configure various Containers ecosystem tools
- Create Best Practices based on learning and practical experience
- Vendor(OEM) Coordination to Troubleshoot and fix issues, co-ordination,install harware and software, 3rd party tool integration
Other Skills / Experience:
- Worked on Production systems
- Datacenter understanding
- Experience with Server Migration, Installation, Upgrades and Patching
Experience on following will be added advantage
- Monitoring Tools
Years of Experience
Total: 9+ Years of experience
Relevant: Minimum 3 yrs in Containers Administration / Support and 2 yrs as an L3 resource
- Bachelors / Masters / Equivalent
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Bruce Kulkarni @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678 606 9871