Shreveport, Louisiana Shreveport, LA 71105
Job Title: Document Clerk
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana - 71105
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Will handle courier route to clients. Willing to fill in has the courier visiting clients in a professional manner and well groomed.
- Must be able to lift 20-25 pounds.
- Candidate will be making phone calls to call clients and also answers calls.
- Receive payments of titles and vehicle registrations.
- Accept tax payments and file documentation.
- Enter and retrieve information on computer and answer multi-line phone system.
- Prepare and issues motor vehicle titles, registrations, validations, and license plates.
- Performs a variety of office support tasks, including answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions in person and over the telephone about sales taxes, driver’s license, reinstatements, motor vehicle, and entering data into the computer.
- If a Louisiana Notary Public, notarizes required documentation for registration and titling transaction.
- Auditing experience, typing, multitask at a fast pace, communication skills for customer service.
- Valid driver’s license is REQUIRED. Driver’s license cannot be suspended.
- Will be using company vehicle as they will be going to client (ex, car dealerships) for drop off and pick up in a secure area.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh