Documentation Specialist /Technical Documentation Specialist
Devens Devens, MA 01432
Job Title: Documentation Specialist /Technical Documentation Specialist
Location: Devens, MA – 01432
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Ensures that company and/or supplier quality control system of measures and procedures meet reliability
- standards. Reviews supplier generated AS9102 First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) and pursues resolution of missing or incomplete documentation. Compiles internal Parker AS9102 FAIR documentation and pursues resolution of missing or incomplete documentation.
- Reviews supplier generated FAIR documentation for required content to AS9102 requirements and conformance to all applicable technical requirements.
- Ensures FAIR deficiencies are resolved by following up with suppliers (or other related parties)..
- Assesses quality requirements by assuring all applicable procedures and specifications are followed. Reviews inspection and test results, compares results with specifications, and confirms reports are properly completed.
- Acts as a liaison between quality function and customer/supplier quality representatives by gathering and providing information; and coordinating meetings.
- Provides information to leadership by reporting nonconformance, observations, trends, and quality‐related concerns.
- Analyzes application of unique requirements for selected suppliers (i.e. Sampling Plans, SPC) against Parker requirement criteria.
- Compile internally generated FAIR documentation. Navigate documentation systems to retrieve applicable certifications and input attribute and measurement results into the FAIR package.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of and understanding of the AS9102 requirements. Familiarity with a wide variety of inspection equipment and methods related to inspection.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, methods, and standards. Ability to adapt procedures, techniques, and/or processes to meet special needs.
- Ability to work on assignments that are complex where considerable judgement and Initiative is required in resolving problems and making recommendations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- May require ability to use standard business software applications and/or specialized data analysis, or database tools.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints and to effectively communicate and present findings and recommendations to team members, team leaders, suppliers and/or customers.
- Familiarity with DISCUS software and/or Net-Inspect portal is a plus.
Typical Mental and Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to operate a computer and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Also expected of the employee is regular attendance, the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others and members of the public, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- (The essential functions have been provided as examples of types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
- The physical and mental demands described above are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.) Good
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4129