Drafter - Electrical
Rock Island Rock Island, IL 61201
Job Title: Drafter - Electrical
Location: Rock Island, IL 61201
Duration: 11 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Conflation project experience desirable.
- Knowledge of computer aided drafting, work management information systems and customer information systems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Perform responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of Client Energy Company gas and electric construction standards to aid in the accurate mapping of facilities and data.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal contacts.
- Exhibit good listening skills and ask questions to improve understanding.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information.
- Support the company's employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and followed; understands and complies with all policies, codes and regulations applicable to position and company.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; 702-827-0376