Portland Portland, OR 97232
Job Title: Drafting Specialist
Location: Portland Oregon - 97232
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- Collaborates with engineering and administrative personnel to plan and create complex drawings in AutoCAD to support capital and maintenance work.
- Assist in design, utilizing current standards to update existing drawings.
- Prepare drawings and plans to support new capital work and as-built drawings for emergency work and designs performed by third parties.
- Assist with AutoCAD designs by others and make PDF drawings from AutoCAD for entry into our drawing record system.
- Interpret field mark-ups and engineering drawings per detailed drawings from engineering and department standards/guidelines.
- Acts as a resource to generalist personnel to investigate and resolve complex situations.
- Provides expertise and insight for the development and implementation of new programs, systems, and/or processes.
- Works with team members to manage and prioritize new and existing work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2016 or newer
- General EDMS knowledge, along with knowledge of engineering specifications and drawings, established drafting and design techniques. Knowledge of current technologies, tools, systems, and vendors.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications and/or SCADA systems a plus but not required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 702-827-0376