Draftsman - Reno
Reno Reno, NV 89502
Job Tilte: Draftsman - Reno
Location: Reno, NV
Duration: 12 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is looking for a Draftsman for a 12 month contract, with potential to extend or convert. This position would be working with an industry leading company as they continue to grow.
- Interprets and maps verbal and written instructions, rough sketches, and data collected by Engineers, Planners, Estimators or Surveyors.
- Consults standard maps of cities, subdivision plats, railroads and highways in connection with the preparation of new maps for plotting distribution lines and facilities.
- Reproduces maps and revises maps as changes occur and maintains up to date distribution maps of Electric and Gas systems.
- Prepares base maps for job drawings.
- Engages in the operation and care of printers, plotters, copy machines and miscellaneous minor maintenance of equipment.
- Assists in occasional reducing of field survey notes and field checking.
- Makes mechanical and architectural drawings.
- Performs clerical work related to the Drafting Department.
- Must possess an aptitude for the work, a working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and mathematics, including geometry.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Amanda @ 678-551-6592 ; email@example.com