Drug Safety Submission Specialist
Waltham, Washington, US Waltham, MA 02451
Job Title: Drug Safety Submission Specialist
Location: Waltham, Washington, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3-6 Months
- Responsible for the collection, data entry, routing, follow-up, and timely reporting/submission of safety information (including expedited and aggregate reports) related to drug products from a variety of sources (clinical trial, spontaneous, literature) in compliance with SOPs and regional & international regulations.
- This position is especially important in light of the approval and marketing of products and the number and diversity of clinical trials.
- Authorities conduct periodic, detailed audits to ensure integrity of AE processing, thoroughness of documentation, accuracy of results, and timeliness of reports.
- This position is also responsible for self-initiated quality review within each distinct process step.
- Years Of Experience: 3 - 6 Years
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee