Drupal PHP developer
Washington Washington, DC 20001
Job Title: Drupal PHP developer
Location: Washington, D.C. - 20001
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
The Operational Products unit is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of IT-enabled business solutions. Our team provides IT support for the Development Economics (DEC) department for the multiple Open Data platforms and tools that are being enhanced to build a more usable, functional, and robust open data publishing, browsing, collecting system. These activities will leverage the existing work done on systems that are currently part of the Open Data platform.
Duties and Accountabilities:
• Work with Drupal team to design, develop, and maintain Drupal based sites
• Provide technical support and troubleshoot technical issues
• Identify opportunities for process improvement, planning, and implementing changes
• Provide front end development for interactive features
• Stay up to date with Drupal core and module improvements, and security patches and updates to comply with the Office of Information Security accreditations.
• Assist the team in developing and deploying other sites in a multi-site configuration.
• Documenting current and future configuration processes and policies
• Assist in debugging issues with hosting applications, cloud resources and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
• 7+ years of professional enterprise level experience in Drupal including custom module development, key contributed modules, development best practices and core API
• Proficiency in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
• Must be able to triage and troubleshoot tasks where appropriate to review and respond to technical challenges
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570