Drupal Software Developer
Chicago Chicago, IL 60654
Job Title: Drupal Software Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
What Does An Exceptional Drupal Software Developer Do:
Looking for an experienced Drupal developer to develop and enhance Developer Portal Web Application. You will be involved in creating best in class Developer Portal to provide best developer experience to developers and organizations for seamlessly integration with client services. You will be part of a team that is assigned to design, develop, test and own Developer portal functionality with an ability to make far reaching impact across Card Services business unit. If you are looking for an innovative and challenging environment, look no further than this position.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and troubleshoot web application to ensure product meets acceptance criteria
- Design and develop the application that meets specifications, audit controls, exception and error handling, security, retention, procedural or recovery logic to construct integrations.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- Develop solutions using that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, flexibility, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the solution code-base is clean and well-documented.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management.
- Author content and maintain self-sustaining test strategies (stubs/drivers) for the Developer Portal.
- Partner with third parties as necessary to deliver solutions
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate the merits of a proposed solution.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC), including working with a Test Automation team to develop end-to-end testing of the solutions being developed.
- Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
- Developer portal is built with Drupal stack
- Need someone with strong UI related technologies
- ReactJS and angular JS – need to have in addition to Drupal, not instead of
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related degrees. Willing to consider High School Diploma with prior Software Development in lieu of college degree.
- 5+ years of full stack Drupal development
- 4+ years’ experience in creating, maintaining and administering custom Drupal modules
- 4+ years’ experience in Drupal themes
- 3+ years’ experience with usage of RESTful/SOAP based APIs
- 2+ years working with Relational Databases such as (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Experience with automation for testing, continuous integration, code coverage, and build processes
- Basic level of experience with Unix/Linux, Windows and shell scripts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making.
- Experience in LAMP stack
- Angular or React experience
- Experience with DevOps (Jenkins, Maven, JaCoCo, etc.).
- Agile-based Team Development and Continuous Deployment Methodology.
- Design Patterns development to support Test-Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Design Patterns to ensure continuous availability, dynamic scalability, disaster recovery, etc.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-686-9381
Manoz: email@example.com - 703-337-0402