Dynamics CRM Architect
Washington D.C, US Washington, DC 00000
Job Title: Dynamics CRM Architect
Location: Washington D.C, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
Must Have Skills:
- Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment experience in delivering enterprise level solution.
- Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic and based on the existing Application.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Experience on Agile development experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/XRM years of
- 5+ implementation experience in medium to large scale (100+users) environment
- 3+ years of implementation experience in Azure Technologies
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM customization, workflows and .NET integration
- Hands on development of plugins and custom workflow assemblies
- Working knowledge of the web resource capabilities within Dynamics CRM Deep understanding of promotional methodologies and standards
- General understanding of full lifecycle development of a Dynamics CRM application (installation, configuration, customization, and deployment)
- Understanding of the Microsoft and software technologies - .NET development, SQL Server system integration technologies and techniques, SOA, design patterns (MVC, MVP..) A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years of IT experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Prem Deep