ECM Business Analyst
Houston Houston, TX 77001
Job Title: ECM Business Analyst
Location: Houston, TX - 77001
Duration: 6 + months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Gather business requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, break down high-level information into details. Provide support and recommendations to the business owner to keep the project moving forward.
- Document business requirements and understand business priorities to ensure that user's needs are accurately reflected in the development planning.
- Design and produce business process maps.
- Ensure that business requirements are effectively translated into detailed functional and technical specifications from which appropriate business systems can be implemented or existing systems enhanced.
- Work with the technical team throughout the development phase to ensure the suitability of the provided solutions.
- Engage with the business during user acceptance testing to ensure that the final product meets the requirements of the business.
- Effectively communicate to the business and stakeholders what changes are being made during the project lifecycle.
- Assist in preparing business cases for proposed systems, identifying the benefits and costs.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Experience of conducting business and systems analysis, business process design, and improvements.
- Experience in construction and oil & gas industry strong preferred.
- Proven ability to produce concise and objective specifications of business needs.
- Proven ability in challenging the business to consider all options available and provide recommendations to ensure projects are progressing.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Desire to make a difference
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Oswald Smith @ Oswalds@askstaffing.com ; 678-279-8101