EMC Storage Engineer.
Newark Newark, CA 94560
Job Title: EMC Storage Engineer.
Location: Newark, CA - 94560
Duration: 6+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 8-10 years of related experience in Storage Administration
- Advanced Knowledge of EMC VPLEX
- Advanced Knowledge of EMC Replication Technologies
- Advanced Knowledge of EMC XtremIO & Unity line of storage arrays
- Establish plans (tools, techniques & practices) to monitor and manage storage systems
- Define practices to ensure efficient use of storage technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stacks and their functionality
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of vCenter technology and SRM implementation.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9919