ETL - Data Quality Engineer
San Francisco, California, US - 94111 San Francisco, CA 94111
Job Title: Data Quality Engineer
Location: San Francisco, California, US - 94111
Job Type : Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Data Quality Engineer collaborate with IDQ Developers as well as DQ lead to create roadmap and plan to execute the profiling and evaluate data integrity, accuracy according to specifications and standards.
- DQ Engineer should report the DQ maturity on timely basis.
- Constructive and professional interaction with others is a must.
- Working with the DQ Lead, Data Stewards, and other stakeholders, Data Quality Engineers provide essential support in meeting deadlines and ensuring product quality.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Informatic IDQ, Integration between Collibra and Other sources to showcase the data quality metrics and scorecard in Collibra
- Creating data quality rules in IDQ for profiling
- Capture the business requirements and interact the requirements with Offshore
Any Additional Information You Would Like To Share About The Project Specs/ Nature Of Work:
- Create the complex business rules in IDQ and do profiling
- Automate the profiling
- Document and create a repository for the DQ rules against data elements and system
- Perform thorough data testing against sources according to rules
Minimum Years Of Experience: 5+
Must Have Skills:
- Data Quality Engineer
Nice To Have Skills:
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vasavi G