ETL and Data Architect
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: ETL and Data Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA - 98006
Duration: Long term
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Candidate should have 10 plus years of IT Industry experience
- Candidate with hands on development experience in data integration, ETL, data transformation is preferred
- Must have 4 plus years of ETL development experience using IBM DataStage / IBM Data Management Suite
- Must have experience with complex data transformation using DataStage 11.x and above
- Ability to work as Data Architect, leading data movement, data integration across multiple systems.
- Candidate should be familiar with Oracle and IBM Db (DB2).
- Must have good knowledge of PL/SQL. Ability to write complex SQL and packages preferred
- Candidate should be able to lead and participate as functional and integration testing at different phases of project
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula@ email@example.com; 678-606-5929