Baltimore, Maryland, US - 21215 Baltimore, MD 21215
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, US - 21215
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Electronics manufacturing engineer who can support product transfer activities and develop manufacturing specification documents.
- Design and develop manufacturing fixtures for Electro-mechanical sub-assembly.
- Experience in electronics circuit design and analysis.
- Design and develop fixtures for PCBA and Electro mechanical sub-assembly testing.
- Coordinate with R&D to review the Printed circuit board design and participate in the design improvement.
- Design the verification study and write the design verification protocols and report.
- Experience in BOM cost optimization and Vendor management.
- Update design files such as schematic, layout and assembly files.
- Execute the PCBA level and system level verification testing.
- Coordinate with the mechanical and software team to design and develop the test fixture.
- Handling of Digital Oscilloscope, Signal generator and safety analyzer etc.
- Knowledge on EMI / EMC mitigation.
- Knowledge on E CAD tools such as Altium.
Mandatory Skills To Have:
- Electrical system design
- Electrical circuit design (analog and digital) and testing
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula