Newark Newark, DE 19711
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Glasgow, Newark, Delaware - 19711
Job Type: Full Time
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 5-10+ Years
- Basic Electrical Design, Schematic Design, Circuit/PCB
- In this role, the individual will develop test strategies, apply industry best practices, and self-manage to proactively drive and deliver testers to meet critical business milestones.
- This individual must apply mechanical engineering principles towards test fixture design while incorporating FDA regulatory and site quality system requirements into the process activities and design elements. The ability to synthesize multiple sources of business and technical requirements to produce an optimized solution is key.
- A successful candidate will be able to effectively engage, influence, set priorities and manage the expectations of the cross-functional teams that provide inputs to the tester development process or are stakeholders of the finished product.
- Create documentation packages and track the procurement of material
- 20% travel time to US and Global Mfg sites
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Electrical Engineer - BSEE with 2 - 5 years related experience.
- Ability to interface with cross functional groups to develop testing systems for medical device manufacturing
- Ability to create and execute project schedules
- Ability and experience on project schedule reporting to management
- Ability to create testing device functional specifications and communicate specifications with hardware software developers
- Ability to read and create testing schematic diagrams
- Understanding of manufacturing process validation
- Experience in design and manufacturing in a new product development environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing design of test and assembly fixtures.
- Interface experience with R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory functions.
- Excellent written, oral, planning and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to discuss or explain design features or issues with all level engineers, designers and drafters.
- Can work independently in a fast paced new product development environment.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, team orientated, and exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Proactively resolves issues in a timely manner so that they do not affect project timelines.
- Proficient current industry software and Microsoft Office
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula