Sparks Sparks, MD 21152
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Sparks, Maryland, US - 21152
Job type: Full Time
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Design and develop test fixtures for PCBA level testing and sub-assembly level testing.
- Design and Develop customized PCB to support the testing using the test fixture.
- Coordinate with R&D to review the board design and to develop the manufacturing specification document.
- Coordinate with mechanical and software team to design and develop the test fixture.
- Handling of Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope, Signal generator etc.
- Knowledge on EMI / EMC mitigation.
- Knowledge on Raspberry Pi 3+ board to develop the fixture.
- Knowledge on E CAD tools such as Altium
- Electrical system design/ Test fixture development
- Board design
- Raspberry Pi 3+
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vincent Gandra