Westford Westford, MA 01886
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Westford, Massachusetts, US - 01886
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Develop design processes and ensure requirements of Design Controls are followed.
- Integrate analytical and performance related elements with software, hardware, and electronics system components.
- Communicate effectively and participate on cross functional teams activities with good negotiating skills to direct multi-disciplinary teams toward high quality solutions. Failure to properly define requirements, integrate all systems, verify/validate requirements could result in product introduction delays and quality issues.
- Support design documentation preparation and review for market expansions
- Run empirical and experimental analysis.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute activity in support of business goals
- Resolve and/or facilitate resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence (CAPA).
- Solve complex problems using engineering best practices.
- Work cross functionally to determine the optimal course of action including impact to existing submissions and compliance certifications.
- Ensure that the quality system requirements are being met.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
Your Experience(s), Education And Knowledge Will Further Expand Abbott’s Marketplace Success:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering or equivalent. Master’s in Engineering preferred.
- Experience providing ongoing sustaining technical support to a manufacturing organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sound design principles and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CAPA process and root cause investigation.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and design of experiments.
- Ability to forecast major milestones.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross division business unit model preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multi-tasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vincent Gandra