Electrical Maintenance Technician
Fort Worth, Texas, US - 76134 Fort Worth, TX 76134
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, US - 76134
Job Type: Direct Hire
Duration: Direct Hire
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The shift can vary therefore candidates must be flexible to work all three shifts.
Here Are The Shift Times:
- 1st- 6am to 2pm;
- 2nd- 2pm to 10pm;
- 3rd- 10pm to 6am.
- Most maintenance employees are scheduled for 12 hours.
- Please note that new hires are required to utilize their own tools for this role
- We are currently seeking career minded Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
- Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- an operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
- Corrugated background is a plus, but not required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter