Electrical Maintenance Technician
Mishawaka, Indiana, US - 46545 Mishawaka, IN 46545
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Mishawaka, Indiana, US - 46545
Job Type: Direct Hire
Duration: Direct Hire
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- 2nd and 3rd shift
- Please note that the rate a candidate is submitted at may not be the rate that client offers candidate
- Training is on 1st shift 7am--3pm then could be placed on either 2nd, or 3rd shift
- Overtime: 3 out of 4 Saturdays per month
- Primary duties include providing safe and timely electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
- The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
How You Will Impact Client:
- Utilize electrical/mechanical skills to maintain machinery
- Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results
- Provide rapid response to ensure seamless productivity.
What You Need To Succeed:
- 2-3 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
- PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
- Basic welding skills preferred but not required, Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
- Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
- Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter