Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Ravenna Ravenna, OH 44266
Job Title: Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Location: Ravenna, OH - 44266
Duration: 2 Months Contract to hire
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Client makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace.
- We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers.
- We consider ourselves to be part of their team as we strive for continuous improvement together.
- Every day, our 42,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 275 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs.
- We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
- We are currently seeking a Electrical Maintenance Technician for our Ravenna, OH plant.
- 2-3 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
- PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
- Basic welding skills preferred but not required.
- Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
- Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
- Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
- High school diploma or equivalent Military training and or Technical School preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Sonia @ email@example.com; 901-203-6195