Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Tech
Liberty Liberty, MO 64068
Job Title: Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Tech
Location: Liberty, MO - 64068
Contract: Direct Hire
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
Education & Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman Electrician License or equivalent training required.
- PLC & AC/DC drives experience a plus.
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work various shifts / overtime including weekends.
- Corrugated background is a plus, but not required.
- Must provide own tools and toolbox.
- Other qualifications may be required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Stella @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9873