Summerville, South Carolina, US - 29483 Summerville, SC 29483
Job Title: Electrician II
Location: Summerville, South Carolina, US - 29483
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- 2 weeks days, 2 weeks nights
- They would work the rotating shifts (every two week change). Some shifts could be asked to work over or be asked to work on the weekends, based on need.
- Days 6-3
- Nights 4-1:30
- Safely perform work to service, repair machines and maintain electrical equipment to ensure continuous operation of the equipment. Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools to precision instruments, electrical and electronic testing devices. Perform routine preventive maintenance, inspect or test machinery or equipment to diagnose electrical malfunctions. Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components.
How You Will Impact Client:
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
- Install repaired equipment in various settings, such as industrial and office buildings.
- Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Set up and test industrial equipment to ensure that it functions properly.
- Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts, such as gaskets or seals in watertight electrical equipment.
- Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests.
- Calibrate testing instruments and installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts and make adjustments as necessary.
- Work with other trades or craft to troubleshoot and make repairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Need To Succeed:
- High school diploma or GED, Associates Degree or Vocational School with on-the-job related experience is preferred.
- 3+ years relevant industrial experience as an I&E Technician
- Lumber mill experience preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter