Email and Lifecycle Marketing Manager
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title : Email and Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Location : San Francisco, CA 94103
Duration : 3+ Months
About Client: Our client is an American company specializing in audio noise reduction and audio encoding/compression. They are highly specialized in audio and Video equipment and technology. They located in multiple location and supporting and different projects which will provide great support in Cinema and production industry.
- As a company that is transitioning from a product ingredient company to an experiences company, the Marketing Technologies team is at the forefront of key initiatives to get closer to consumers and current customers. These initiatives require a talented Email and Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help develop, manage, and execute state-of-the art B2C engagement initiatives.
- This position will help shape and deliver a world-class consumer email marketing function within Client. In this role, you will partner with integrated marketing teams and business groups to develop new ways to reach consumers in pre-purchase and post-purchase states, and optimize those programs over time.
- Manage email marketing platform and programs for B2C audiences, covering creation, testing, launch, and reporting
- Build and refine automated journeys to service customer journeys
- Optimize the consumer experience by testing various creative and content strategies
- Create and identify segments and audiences to target for campaigns
- Serve as our subject matter expert on email marketing best practices
- Identify KPIs and proactively establish cycle to extract insights to continuously improve our programs
- Grow our lists through owned channel campaigns and partnerships
- Work in close partnership with our sister teams (Digital Content, Communities & Media; Digital Experience & Interactive; Consumer Insights & Customer Experience; App Marketing)
- 3-5 years’ experience in email marketing or database marketing
- Direct experience with executing campaigns in the consumer electronics or home theatre verticals
- Fluency in HTML to debug basic email issues
- Expert experience administering enterprise email platforms and marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Experience using data management platforms
- Ability to design and implement A/B tests
- Full understanding of global email standards and regulations including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and others
- A track record of partnership and collaboration, providing strategic guidance to stakeholders and client groups
- Experience managing clients in an agency environment or across a matrixed organization
- Strong communicator with the ability to drive and influence strategic buy-in from stakeholders
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
ID : #ASK123
Newton: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8562