Tarrytown Tarrytown, NY 10533
Job Title: Embedded Engineer
Location: Tarrytown, NY 10533
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Embedded Software Developer in project development for medical diagnostic instruments.
- Works in a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Responsible for contributing to the design, development, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance, and support of software components in support of larger project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience developing firmware/software.
- C (or C++) real-time embedded systems programming. “Bare metal” experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with instrumentation systems.
- Experience interfacing with microcontroller-integrated peripherals (e.g. PWM, ADC, SPI, I2C, CAN). Texas Instruments microcontrollers in the Hercules ARM or C2800 series preferred.
- Working knowledge of electronic schematics and bringing up “new” hardware.
- Experience working collaboratively using version control and peer code reviews. Preference for TFVC and Visual Studio.
- Experience with static code analysis and unit test experience a plus.
- Experience operating / troubleshooting a semi-automated electro-mechanical system with firmware. Preference for system with a motion / thermal control system.
- Experience analyzing logs and writing scripts to do so. Preference for experience with regular expressions.
- Familiarity with agile development or continuous integration.
- Familiarity with Eclipse-based IDE a plus.
- Familiarity working in an FDA-regulated industry a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127