Remote Remote, CA 00000
Job Title: Energy Trainer/Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – e their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- As a Coordinator, Energy Training, your purpose is to manage training logistics for the Energy division. You will be required to create schedules, book travel, coordinate travel logistics, and communicate clearly and effectively. A wide degree of self-motivation, problem solving, and multi-tasking is expected.
- The Team
- The Client Energy Global Service, Strategy and Operations team is responsible for the ongoing success of Client Energy’s class leading fleet of energy products.
- As part of our team, you will be enabled to work across the entire Client organization to solve problems and ensure the success of our commercial energy field service execution.
- Working alongside the Field Service, Service Engineering, Product Engineering, Environment, Health and Safety, Asset Management and service leadership teams you will leverage real time information and experience to ensure the best customer experience and fleet availability.
- Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of non-barrier, inter-disciplinary collaboration at lightning speed. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate daily. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problem — and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
- Track and coordinate Energy Service Training schedules
- Handle all travel bookings and logistics for training attendees
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with both internal and external parties
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience and Proficiency in operating a Learning Content Management System
- Proficiency and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Open collaborative style: ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Serena Allam