Portland Portland, OR 97232
Job Title: Engineer
Location: Portland OR - 97232
Duration: 12 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years of directly related experience in engineering related field.
- Knowledge and application of principles in area of engineering specialty.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills involving the ability to work cross-functionally to understand requirements, present alternatives, and recommendations.
- Understanding of Company's business, and relevant policies, procedures, and practices.
- Ability to perform effectively in high-pressure situations while maintaining focus and calmness.
- Ability to provide timely assessments with limited information and/or assumptions.
- Proficient with the use of personal computers and automated tools.
- Develops engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments associated with the planning, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of the Company's transmission and distribution facilities/systems.
- Design, develop, modify, and evaluate systems, process, or facilities to support Company objectives.
- Develop electrical engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments.
- Determine methods and techniques for obtaining results.
- Guide and direct associate level engineers, technicians and drafters.
- Recommend alternative solutions to management in area of specialty on engineering solutions to meet business needs.
- Deliver on commitments and manage outside engineering services to accomplish the assigned work.
- Analyze and design engineering methods.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com 702-827-0376