Engineer-RF - II
Aurora Aurora, CO 80014
Job Title : Engineer-RF - II
Location : Aurora CO 80014
Duration : 12 Months
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Selected candidate will be working with an established RF design group to exponentially increase designs for all RF nodes in our network.
- Candidate has to design for new macros, new small cell, new in-building systems and modifications for all these designs.
Must Have Skills:
- Need to have design Experience with Former ALU, Nokia and E/// equipment
- Must have Antenna knowledge
- Need to have experience in ATOLL, Visio, Word, Excel are must
- Working experience with FAA regulatory filings, EME reports and knowledge
- Preferred to have experience in FUZE and SiteTracker
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Hank Rajguru@ email@example.com ; 678-487-8569
Sam Kumar @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-203-2373