Enterprise Application Developer
Urbandale Urbandale, IA 50322
Job Title: Enterprise Application Developer
Location: Urbandale IA 50322
Duration: 4 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise application development and integration.
- Functions in a team to implement new features in existing systems, and build new applications and services.
- Provides and leverages experience and creativity in implementing complex systems using diverse technical platforms through the entire application stack; and possessing deep, specialized knowledge of several technologies or techniques.
- Comfortable with all phases of application development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, communication with business partners, application development, and testing.
- Awareness and support of developing secure applications.
- Demonstration of advanced technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Effective translation of written and oral communications into system design specifications and design specifications into specific applications.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills, and sensitivity to project timelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information.
- Possess strong work ethic, including supporting the company's employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years professional software development experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with several of the following technologies (note that expertise in all is not required):
- Oracle data modeling; PL/SQL.
- Report development using Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Oracle E-Business knowledge, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle Essbase.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; 702-827-0376