Charlotte Charlotte, NC 28277
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC - 28277
Hire Type: 3-6 months contract
About Our Client:Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Job Description:The Enterprise Architect serves as the senior technical adviser to the client, serving as the subject-matter expert on business technology strategy. Also, supports the management of a highly secure and effective IT services and cutting-edge technologies and provides a highly functioning IT service management solution for the Government client customers and seamless user experience across its portfolio of applications. The architect will support the migration and consolidation of over 500 applications into a software-defined data center that provides world-class user experiences, unparalleled security, and high availability across all applications
- Responsible for defining overall information technology strategy within client organizations.
- Translates client business requirements into a single strategic view that drives global organizational, process, and technology changes.
- Acts as an advocate for the client, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Provides direction and oversight for design activities.
- Develops and leads the implementation of technology governance and standards that have an operational and financial impact and ensures compliance with standards.
- Influences business and technology strategy by understanding business needs and industry trends and prioritizing IT resources.
- Provides architectural design and documentation that spans multiple applications and/or functions.
- Participates on and may lead, complex projects and/or programs with signification impact on IT and/or other business.
- Serves as expert consultant to senior leadership and senior IT staff on IT architecture and long term systems strategies.
- Minimum 12 years IT experience.
- Minimum 5 years supporting large-scale enterprise-level services.
- Minimum Education BS/BA, however MS/MA is desirable.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Pia: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-819-8515
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com ; 678-819-8518
Yamini: email@example.com ; 678-203-2377