Media Media, PA 19063
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Media/Philadelphia, PA - 19063
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Strong IT experience in Retail domain with Supply chain management, Sales & CRM, Campaign management, Enterprise content management, Order management, Inventory solutions, logistics management, payment processing, Data & Analytics, Reporting & Dash boarding, Governance & policy management.
- Extensive experience in tactical and strategic product roll-out including Technology recommendations, architecture, domain driven solutions, API led connectivity, Risk Management, Fault Tolerance, NFR, Resilient architectures.
- Strong Experience in popular CRM platforms like Salesforce, MS Dynamics, CRM integrations, implementation & enabling.
- Experience in Quality Management, Payment processing, Integration with payment gateways like PayPal, bill desk etc.
- Should have good experience in DevOPS tooling with JIRA, ALM, Continuous Integration / Delivery / Testing.
- Strong experience in Architecting and designing IT solutions with Enterprise Integrations, Legacy modernization, SOA & middleware practices,
- Strong experience in ETL with Data migration, data consolidation and MDM.
- Strong experience in Eventing and messaging patterns, streaming data, AWS Kinesis , Kafka , pulsar.
- Strong experience in API first approaches and API led connectivity, Policy management, throttling, security, monetization, Developer Portal, API publishing with Mulesoft Anypoint platform, RAML 1.0, OAuth2.0.
- Strong experience in Workflow management with BPMN 2.0 , Pega systems , Appian.
- Experience in Data & Analytics, Reporting & Dash boarding, Governance & Policy Management.
Good To Have:
- Experience in other CRM platforms like SugarCRM, Oracle , Siebel, CRM integrations, implementation & enabling.
- Experience in Logistics management with Bringgs Logistics, Uber Eats APIs.
- Experience in Kitchen Management , POS , Campaign Management.
- Experience in other API management platforms like WSO2, APIGEE edge gateway etc.
- Experience in microservices using springboot , Spring data , spring security , cloud config , Netflix OSS , Swagger Specifications.
- Experience in SOA services and Middleware with solutions like Oracle SOA , Tibco SOA ,ESB , Oracle OSB , IBM Websphere ESB , Fuse Integration 6.X/7.X, Dell Boomi and iPAAS platforms.
- Experience in IAAS , PAAS , SAAS , iPAAS platforms like Redhat openshift , Google GKE , Amazon EKS , PCF ,cloud integrations , cloud migration strategies.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Manu Soni @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-231-7678