Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: New Brunswick , New Jersey, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9 Months
- Client is seeking a Business Intelligence Platform Engineer to manage both our Microstrategy and Domino ML platforms. This role will be responsible for the engineering, operations and full lifecycle management of advanced analytics and machine learning platforms. The candidate will be responsible for working with the software vendors and internal IT teams to ensure that the platform is properly sized and configured to support cross functional teams in their Business Intelligence and Model development needs.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with other team members to establish product roadmaps and promote product adoption.
- Engineer and enhance the platforms to scale and adapt to support a variety of business Intelligence and data science needs while balancing TCO.
- Assist users with troubleshooting and performance tuning their models/code
- Establish robust self-service models that are tailored to the varying needs of analytical users.
- Managing Platform license agreements and ensuring compliance with license terms.
- As the subject matter expert (SME) for Microstrategy and Domino ML Platform, supports the IT solution architects in introducing new and/or maturing platform-specific components and capabilities.
- Recommend and provide technical assistance on future enhancements, platform upgrades, project rollouts and architecture modifications.
- Lead POC efforts to explore new capabilities and analytical use cases
- Coordinate with technical teams to maintain platforms by installing, patching and troubleshooting issues.
- Coordinate and lead workshops and training sessions across various domains.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sangeeta Choudhury
Phone: 678 -890-5107