Enterprise Wireless & NW Security
Milpitas Milpitas, CA 95035
Job Title : Enterprise Wireless & NW Security
Location : Milpitas, CA - 95035
Hire Type : 12 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Provide network architecture and consulting engagement with internal and external partners on a day-to-day basis to satisfy field IT requirements.
- 5-7 Years’ experience required
- Work on network upgrades and new site build outs globally with IT security best practices.
- Assess wireless landscape periodically in Client environment and come up with detailed plan and documentation to mitigate and improve network health.
- Work as an architect to deploy and manage campus security solutions – Aruba Clear pass / Cisco ISE infrastructure, Cisco VPN.
- Work on next generation projects with cloud based services in AWS and Azure with multi-tenant, multi-VPC interconnections across the globe.
- Assess global WAN and LAN performance periodically and improve QoS strategies on MPLS and DMVPN / SDWAN networks.
- Revamp new network initiatives like multicast networks and SDWAN technologies to introduce corporate video streaming service globally.
- Periodically assess new network technologies to develop “non-branded” commodity based solutions with the help of SDN and Network virtualization techniques – Cumulus, Open vSwitch, OpenStack, etc.
- Work with suite of network monitoring tools like Solarwinds Orion, Netbrain, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and other data analysis tools like Netflow and Splunk to help tune and improve network infrastructure health.
- Cisco Network platform - Enterprise Wireless design and Architecture (10K+ users). Large scale PAN Firewalls and Aruba Clear pass / Cisco ISE deployment, Enterprise Routing and Campus Switching, Nexus data center switching, Dell Force10 or equivalent.
- Cloud based networking technologies in AWS, Azure or equivalent. WAN optimization technologies. Exposure to SDN and network virtualization technologies like NSX, Cisco ACI, etc.
Certifications - CCIE or equivalent.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com ; 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-203-2377