Escrow Processor I
YUMA, Arizona YUMA, AZ 85364
Job Title: Escrow Processor I
Location: YUMA, Arizona 85364
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- To work with lenders, loan officers and attorneys to acquire, analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process closing packages.
- Have the ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job, and exceed customer expectations.
- Process and quality check all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy.
- Prepare title company closing documents in timely and professional manner.
- Ensure complete and accurate packages are submitted for approval.
- Respond to inquires from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies.
- Prior to closing, call and confirm with lenders how the packages are being sent. On purchase closings, call at least 48 hours prior to closing date.
- Work to build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors, attorneys.
Role Specific Knowledge:
- Have an understanding of escrow standards and basic understanding of title clearance.
- Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation, and RESPA rules.
- Comprehensive understanding of pay off per diems & tax prorations, interest etc.
- Have a complete understanding of lenders documents and recordings.
- Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation.
- Complete company required training and classes as directed by your manager.
- Work is primarily light; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter