Exchange Level 2 Resource for Hyper Care Support
Plano Plano, TX 75024
Job Title: Exchange Level 2 Resource for Hyper Care Support
Location: Plano,TX 75024
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Monitor, Administer, Troubleshoot and provide L2-Server Level of support for Email infrastructure hosted on O365 for client’s spread across multiple environments and time zones.
- Responsible for Incident Management i.e. troubleshooting and leading critical or urgent issues on email and mobility infrastructure, and driving them to resolution as per the agreed SLAs with customer.
- Performing successfully configuration changes to the infrastructure within the defined maintenance schedules. E.g. OS and Application Patches, Roll-Ups, Upgrades, etc.
- Support Knowledge Management initiative and assist Problem Manager with creation of SOPs/ KBs for Known Error Database.
- Keeping updated with the latest features and solutions for the products supported, and up-skilling as and when Program demands.
- Manage customer Office365 environment at -L2 level
- Should know of different licenses in Office 365 and different type of admin groups
- Manage services using supplier and the client implemented ITIL processes and practices Operate and provide the day-to-day support
- Project participation in global/ local projects as required
- Interact with Microsoft Vendor for critical and escalation issues for permanent resolutions
- Execute and follow up any and all issues arising from operational checks, tasks and monitors Tier III support
- Participate in technical projects through design, build, test and deploy phases
- Exchange Online related to exchange administration
- work on solutioning of the issues and able to lead the project as a solutioning lead.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mitchells @ 678-606-5016 ; firstname.lastname@example.org