Executive / Dedicated Support Tech
San Diego, California, US - 92154 San Diego, CA 92154
Job Title: Executive / Dedicated Support Tech
Location: San Diego, California, US - 92154
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Requires the ability to work with and communicate technical information to executive clients Ability to implement effective solutions in a timely fashion. Strong client contact and customer services skills.
- Must be client-focused and understand the key business activities which rely on automation.
- Must be able to distinguish and hold in strict confidence information that is confidential, sensitive and or personal. Must adhere to IT policies and procedures to ensure consistent quality of service.
- Responsible for successful deployment and upgrade of workstations.
- Must have the ability to work with third-party companies to integrate systems/applications and hardware for products or upgrades.
- Quickly troubleshoot and implement solutions to resolve issues and follow-up with users to ensure issues resolved their satisfaction. Ability to train Executive clients in new technologies.
- Ability to work with other Information Technology teams to resolves issues. After hour/weekend support availability.
- Windows 10 - Minimum 2+ years of experience with Windows 10.
- Office 2016 and O356
- Mac OS - Minimum 3+ years of experience with OS X.
- Must be proficient with Apple iOS.
- IBM PC - Minimum 3+ years of experience with software and hardware installations.
- Macintosh - Minimum 3+ years of experience with software and hardware installations.
- Technical Support - Minimum 3+ years of experience with troubleshooting computer-related issues.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience supporting Windows 10 Operating System.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience supporting Apple OS X .
- Must have 2+ years’ experience supporting Apple iOS.
- Must have CompTia A+
- Network+, Security+ and Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) Certification – Preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jack Smith